1. I’ve been blocked out of the site?
Member content can only be accessed by paying members. If you’ve gotten an error message that you’ve exceed your 3 IP address login limit, it will be another 24 hours before you can enter the site. As stated in the user agreement, this feature will block you out if you log in from more than 3 different IP addresses in one 24 hour period. This 24 hour period will not be refunded.
2. I can’t play the videos?
The videos are flash embedded. You simply need to download a flash player. The videos are not supported by mobile devices such as iPad and the iPhone.
3. I just watched a video and now I want to watch another. Where’s the menu?
Click on the “Main Video Menu” tab at the top right.
4. How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions are not set to automatically renew at this point in time. So there’s no need to cancel.
5. I lost my password?
Simply click on the “Forgot password” link to the right. You’ll be sent an email to reset the password.
6. Can I watch this full screen?
Yes, just click on the four arrows icon in the bottom right control dock of the video viewer.
7. Why are some of the images pixelated?
The images were taken from an open source illustration site. Some are not vector files. Most of the images will look fine at regular size rather than full screen.
8. Why can’t I hear the audio?
Turn the volume up on your computer or speakers/amp.
9. Why won’t it let me share this content via the share widgets?
The content is protected for members only.
10. How do I set up a Twitter list?
While this workshop does offer some tool-specific demonstrations, for specific questions on tools not covered here, please go to the site of the tool i.e., Facebook.com or Twitter.com and search the help desk there at that site.
11. Can I advertise on your site?
Sorry, not at this moment.
12. How do I get in touch with your for media interviews, consulting or other?
Simply use the contact form below.
13. Are all of the videos like the video on the front of the site?
The strategy videos (1-22) are all similar in the clean, motion driven graphic style. The tool-demo videos are simply on-screen demos of tools.
14. Will there be more videos to come? And if so, when?
Yes. More videos are planned by end of November, mostly case study videos.
15. Is there a trial period?
Currently, there is no trial period. There are no refunds for membership.
16. Is payment secure? How do I pay and is payment secure?
Payment is through PayPal, and yes PayPal is one of the largest, if not the largest online payment processors. It’s secure.
17. Why am I seeing the same video as I saw earlier in the workshop?
Some video posts are repeated because one post is for members only and the second post is for non-members alike. You’ll know the difference because the non-member content will have an orange video frame/dock with a youtube logo when it first plays. There will be no need to watch the non-member version as it is the same. Obviously, only a handful of the member-only videos will be posted as non-member versions. Otherwise, it’s just that a video may start similarly to a previous one, but it will be different. Some of the Radian6 demo tool videos will look very similar at first, until you see that they are actually fairly different in content.
18. I did not receive an email with my username/password?
The email is automatically generated. Please check your spam/junk folder to make sure it wasn’t blocked.
If you are experiencing other problems with the site, please let me know.