This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Click here to get your own blog policy.
Blog Comments Policy
1. Your comments and questions are appreciated. Feel free to comment and ask questions. But please keep in mind that asking a question doesn’t guarantee you’ll get an answer or response. Questions regarding strategy are much more likely to be answered than specific questions about tools, such as “How do I set up my Facebook business page?” For such questions, simply refer to the specific social site’s help desk/support contacts. Comments will require administrative approval prior to being published.
2. Negative comments that are relevant and expressed in a professional manner are acceptable and will be published. Negative comments that are abusive in tone and/or language will not be approved or published.
3. Irrelevant comments and/or links will not be approved or published. That includes spammy links.
4. Comments that violate any of the terms and conditions in the member agreement may not be approved or published.
5. Signatures in comments (name of member, company and website) are permitted unless the links are to sites that contain inappropriate content.